If you are a person who loves to go to the beach and just enjoy frolicking in the surf and the sand, then you’re in for a great surprise. Many people have thoughts about getting a toned or ripped body for their times on the beach. They just think that they aren’t capable enough. Well, here’s a list of 5 workouts you can try to get yourself on that road to fitness.
5 Workout Options
Basic Weight Training
- Pull-ups & Dips – these body weight training exercises will allow you to address the majority of your upper area muscles. Try 12-15 repetitions of a 3-set pull-up or dip session and work your way up as you improve.
- Squats – squats are great exercises because it addresses the muscles of the lower area of your body.
- Hanging Core Workout – Another way to get your body toned is to do a hanging workout with only your body & gravity as your main tools. You need only a bar on which to hang, and a leg-raising or hip-twisting routine to get started.
With this exercise, you would only need the weight of your body. You would twist, turn and just flex your entire body in a dance that would also keep you toned and fit.
Kettlebell exercises would encourage you to improve your endurance and strength, all while getting your cardio activity up. They bells have imbalanced weights, so they would keep you tense and engaged.
- Pilates is one of the most popular exercises around the world. It encourages people to keep their cores tight.
- Scissor Crunch – This exercise requires you to lie down and your hands behind your head. With only your butt and a part of your back on the floor, you would then move your legs up and down.
- Elevated Corkscrew – As you’re lying down, your legs would come up. You would then make a clockwise motion with your legs and a counterclockwise motion afterwards. It would be a great exercise for the core.
Cardio exercise is still a very important factor when it comes to keeping yourself fit. You would need to mix high-intensity and low-intensity cardio exercises because it would help you improve your heart rate and keep your body engaged. Cardio is great to improve the body’s metabolism, which is a great factor when it comes to reducing weight and maintaining a healthy physique.