What is Geniux?
Intended to help increase energy levels, help you maintain focus, and improve your brain performance Geniux is a cerebral enhancement complex nootropic. However, much of the research shows that it is actually much more.
When you use Geniux you will be able to clearly think, process data more quickly, retain more information, and become much more efficient overall.
The intent is that Geniux will allow you to unlock a full100% of your brain’s potential. This is what makes Geniux known as the most advanced and effective cerebral enhancement complex throughout the world.
Being able to work harder, faster, and longer put you on a higher pedestal than others in today’s society. Taking Geniux as a daily supplement will allow you to become more successful by helping you edge out the competition.
What are Nootropics?
A nootropic is a cognitive booster which enhance attentional control and memory. They are thought to be harmless and neuroprotective. However, it is important to note that not all intellectual enhancers are nootropics.
Most of the time nootropics are referred to as smart drugs as they are used to make your body smarter. They are intentionally designed to improve brain function.
They do this by increasing your brain’s enzymes, hormones, air supply, and nerves. Conversely they also decrease toxin levels within your body.
Nootropics are compounds which are difficult to overdose on and have little, if any, side effects. Most of the time you will find nootropics mixed together to improve their performance levels.
You can take nootropics individually or in combinations to aid in desired results. Whichever combination you decide to use it is important that you take the recommended doses. Although it is tough to overdose with nootropics, it is still possible.
You will find that nootropics are preferred to other drugs for immediately boosting the cognitive processes in the brain.
The best ones enhance the whole body by improving memory intelligence, cognition, motivation, focus, and many other psychological issues. They are great for helping complete that examination or building muscle.
How Does Geniux Work?
Use Geniux to start living up to 100% of your potential. Geniux not only improves your energy levels and brain power, but it is also full of other health benefits. This is all done without adding caffeine to your diet.
It is considered a great alternative to prescription medications, which have several ill side effects, for improving focus and thinking more clearly, among other benefits.
Four Step Process
Geniux works in a four step process. You only need to take the pill for it to begin working.
- Oxygen levels are increased: The increased oxygen levels within your blood to help improve your alertness and motivation;
- Cerebral blood flow is increased: Your memory greatly improves when the blood flow through your cerebrum is increased;
- Neurotransmitters are repaired: When free radicals damage your neurotransmitters or they are damaged by wear and tear your cognitive function decreases. When this is altered you will have better cognitive function and better moods;
- Your brain and body are calmed: You feel less jittery and on edge when your body is calmed and stress is reduced.
After taking the pill, this process begins within minutes. You will feel your “brain fog” begin to lift as you become more alert and are able to process data more quickly. You will also find that, unlike many other brain enhancers, Geniux will be the best at improving your overall brain function.
It works so well because it is loaded with nootropics. The precise combination used is what enhances the performance of the drug. Each nootropic works with others to stimulate the brain’s receptors to enhance the cognitive functions of the brain and the non-cognitive functions. The other natural ingredients, combined with to nootropics help give you high energy levels and increase health over all.
Rather than taking multiple vitamins and supplements, you can get everything you need in one pill. Geniux promises long lasting results instead of results that wear off as they do with other brain enhancement compounds.
When will it begin working?
Most of the time you will be able to see results within the first 30-60 minutes. However, to reap the full effects it may take up to a week.
The Benefits of Geniux
You have received an overview of the benefits as you have read through this article. Now, take a look at the benefits in more detail.
There are many benefits beyond the common mental health benefits. Geniux can help improve your focus by leaps and bounds.
You can eliminate the unwanted distractions and sabotages for good. You will be able to finish any important project without the jittery side effects of too much caffeine.
You will be able to naturally building up protective antioxidants around the brain. The blood flow in your brain will also increase helping promote healthy neurotransmitters.
More than these benefits, you have the great benefit of knowing that each ingredient in the custom blend has been studies for safety by top scientists.
Geniux is the quickest and safest way to get the doses you need to improve your focus, concentration, and moods.
Pros & Cons
Those are all great benefits; here is a list overview of the benefits followed by a few of the cons.
Although Geniux is an all-natural product it is not FDA approved. Most supplements and vitamins are not regulated by the FDA as they are not supposed to contain harmful chemicals. However, it is important that you read the labels to ensure there are not any hidden chemicals which may lead to harm or poor health.
When to Use Geniux
Do you find yourself struggling to maintain your focus at school or work?
Do you find it difficult to retain information?
Do you find your energy levels decreasing in great rates throughout your day?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then Geniux will most likely be right for you. You may even want to give Geniux a try if you are working toward a promotion that requires higher levels of cognition.
Taking Geniux will give you all the benefits you desire, such as greater focus and memory without all the negative side effects that many alternatives offer.
You will also find that you feel refreshed to the point that you can take anything on. This is great in tandem with the great health benefits, plus the added bonus that it is all natural.
How to Use Geniux
Geniux is a daily dietary supplement. The bottle says that you should take 1 capsule a day; this is only a recommended dosage.
However, you should never go over the recommended dosage on any supplement or medication because they have only been tested for that dosage. On the other hand, you may find that you need to take it less often. That is acceptable practice.
Potential Side Effects
Geniux is made from natural ingredients, therefore it is thought to be harmless. Do not let this give you permission to do as you will with the supplement. It is important that you follow recommended dosages and your health professional’s advice.
Many people have allergies to several natural foods, herbs, vitamins, and minerals. It is important that you know which may give you an allergic reaction. Read the ingredient labels, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients it is highly advised that you avoid using Geniux.
Allergic reactions such as fever, rashes, swelling of the eyes, and other ailments may befall you if you take Geniux when you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
As will all supplements, medications, and the like it is also vital that you take precautions. Overdosing may lead to intoxication or other harmful effects.
It is also important to keep in mind that it will boost your energy levels, if you are not used to high energy levels you may feel jittery just as you would if you had too much caffeine.
Other side effects may occur if you take Geniux in conjunction with any current medications which may negatively interact with the ingredients. This is why it is vital that you speak with your doctor before taking Geniux along with any other medications, supplements, vitamins, or minerals.
Geniux is made of natural ingredients and will most likely not have any side effects when used appropriately.
When you read the ingredient label on the Geniux bottle you will notice that there are two main sections, the main ingredients and the other ingredients.
Within the main ingredients you will also notice that there is a list of ingredients known as the proprietary blend. This is the blend of nootropics which aid in maintaining all the great benefits.
The proprietary blend lists the total amount per pill as 545mg. There is not any official daily value established for these because it is unknown as to how much your body actually needs.
What you can decipher is that caffeine has the highest amount available because ingredient labels are listed from largest quantity present to lowest quantity present.
- Vitamin B3 Niacin – 30mg/150% Daily Value – Niacin is extremely important for your health. Its effects improve cholesterol levels while lowering risks of heart disease.
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) – 5mg/250% Daily Value – Helps the synthesis of amino acids, neurotransmitters such as serotonin and norepinephrine, sphingolipids, and aminolevulinic acid.
- Proprietary Blend – 545mg
- Caffeine – Central nervous system stimulant commonly used to reduce fatigue, improve concentration, and increase focus.
- GABA – Improves focus by keeping neurotransmitters from becoming overexcited.
- Bacopa monnieri – Improves blood flow in the brain which aids in memory and cognitive functions.
- Alpha GPC – Works to maintain the health and proper function of neurotransmitters to keep moods regulated.
- L-Theanine – Commonly derived from tea leaves L-theanine is used to help relieve stress and induce relaxation without leaving one feeling drowsy. It may aid in cancer prevention as well.
- Phosphatidylserine – This is a chemical that your body naturally produces to aid in preventing age related decline in cognitive function. It aids in improving focus and concentration, as well as preventing depression and stress.
- L-Tyrosine – L-Tyrosine is used to supplement your body’s own production of tyrosine. Tyrosine enhances the ability of neurotransmitters to keep you focused, alert, and in a good mood.
- Vinpocetine – Increases the ATP energy produced by the brain to improve its use of glucose in order to stabilize your blood glucose levels.
- Huperzine A – Elevates the health of your neurotransmitters by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase, which destroys neurotransmitters.
- Gelatin – A brittle, flavorless food when dry. Derived from collagen, it is a natural product used to bind many foods, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics together.
- Magnesium Stearate (vegetable) – A form of stearic acid used to help the ingredients blend together and flow through the processing equipment.
- Titanium Dioxide – A naturally occurring chemical used as a white pigment in many foods and cosmetics.
- FD&C Yellow #5 – An FDA approved food coloring used in many foods, drugs, and cosmetics.
- FD&C Red #3 – Also known as erythrosine, it is an FDA approved synthetic dye used to color foods and drugs.
Where Can I Purchase Geniux?
There are a few known places where you can purchase Geniux. Stores such as GNC and CVS sell it on their shelves. You can also find it on Amazon or the Geniux’s official website.
Ordering on the website allows you to purchase bulk orders; plus, ordering more allows you to them at a better rate. You have three options:
You do still have to pay a shipping and handling price of $4.95 with each option.
When you order online you will be added to the membership program, which is easy to cancel at any time. This will save you time from having to order when you run out because they will automatically ship you your replacement supply.
Each purchase does come with a thirty-day refund policy. Even if your bottles are empty and you have decided that you did not get the results that you desired, you will be able to get a full refund minus the shipping and handling fee.