Facial is highly recommended by advertisements and magazines, and are often suggested by aestheticians. However, is it really worth the time and money? Women, in particular, are confused if facials are worth the investment, since there has been mixed feedback regarding it. Others have said that it is effective in improving the skin, while some see no change at all.
Facial is overly hyped, but it doesn’t mean that it is not useful. In fact, it can both be harmful and helpful to the skin. This depends on the things used for the facial, the person doing it and the customer’s personal skin problems before getting it. These factors play important roles in determining the effectiveness of the facial, which is why you need to know about it.
Benefits of Getting a Facial
Women pay for facials for many reasons. Here are the following benefits guaranteed by having a facial under the hands of an expert:
- Exfoliates skin depending on the type of facial availed. This leads to a smoother skin surface.
- It thoroughly cleanses the skin and softens it.
- It involves the manual extraction of blackheads and whiteheads.
- Improves the fading of skin discolorations, like brown spots.
- The skim plumping process done with a well- formulated moisturizer can smooth out skin creases.
- The emollient nourishing masks used during a facial temporarily improves dehydrated skin.
An Introduction to Hydrafacials
A HydraFacial is the most popular facial variety today. It combines cleansing and Microdermabrasion, but in a milder form. It also uses a blend of ingredients and serums that infuse exfoliants into the skin and vacuums dirt out. The level of abrasiveness of this treatment is comparably lower than a standard facial, which meant that its results might be less impressive than a standard treatment, but you will have ingredients that stay on the surface of your skin to repair and rejuvenate it.
Things Not to Expect from Having a Facial
While a facial seems a good deal to address a variety of skin concerns, there are things that it couldn’t do, such as:
- Remove puffy eyes or dark circles
- Eradicate acne
- Eliminate or decongest toxins from the skin
- Boost sagging skin
- Fade discolorations permanently
- Cure rosacea or redness
Facial is done with a combination of devices. These include product-infusing technologies, peeling materials, Negative ion pore-clearing treatments and other non-surgical skin resurfacing therapies. Sometimes, an oxygen-infusing machine is used.