For those who look up to supermodels for major fitspiration, the Bikini Bootcamp Diet is a worthy investment. This diet plan is crafted by Erica Gragg and Melissa Perlman, founders of the wellbeing retreat spa in Mexico, which is being flocked by models around the world. This program features a comprehensive plan that requires exercise, meditation, motivation and healthy eating.
The Bikini Bootcamp Diet promises weight loss effects in two weeks (about 4 to 10 lbs), given that the diet plan is religiously followed. Dieters would need resolve and self-discipline in order to achieve weight loss success. “Moderation, not deprivation”, as the Bikini Bootcamp Diet philosophy has emphasized. The two-week intensive program will not only help you get fast results, but also change your psychological and emotional perspective towards a permanent healthy lifestyle.
After the two-week bootcamp program, dieters can enjoy a detailed lifestyle plan to maintain their beach-ready bodies. In fact, the program also features treatment rewards at the end of the day, including recipes for herbal baths and cleaning beauty facials.
Food to Include in the Bikini Bootcamp Diet
The diet plan is big on nutrition and appropriate proportioning. The recommended food included in the program are:
- Lean protein meat (fish, chicken breast)
- Whole grains and beans
Sample Diet Plan
You can find a 14-day meal plan with a total of 75 low- calorie recipes in the Bikini Bootcamp Diet. Recipes include the following:
- Chicken Curry with Veggies on Whole Grain Couscous
- Blueberry Smoothie
- Steamed Fish with Tomatoes, Onions & Peppers
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Crushed Peanuts
The Bikini Bootcamp Diet features a fitness regime that includes detailed illustrations and time requirements. The exercise program includes:
- Circuit Training (40 minutes daily)
- Core Strengthening 920 minutes every other day)
- Yoga (15 minutes daily)
- Walking (60 minutes daily)
- Features a balanced approach that equally emphasizes on crucial lifestyle factors, like exercise, diet and psychological aspects
- Meal suggestions are nutritionally-balanced
- Recommended for first-time dieters who want to turn to a healthy lifestyle
- The diet plan is restrictive and demanding
- Meal preparations of suggested recipes are time-consuming in general
The Bikini Bootcamp Diet is demanding at best, but dieters will truly achieve more than just weight loss. They can start a balanced and healthy lifestyle after finishing the two-week course successfully, which is more rewarding in the long run. It might be challenging at first, given the strict food preparation and exercise requirements.