The Ani’s Raw Food Asia is a cookbook of Asian raw food that includes different recipes inspired by traditional culinary of China, Korea, Thailand, Japan, Indonesia, Hawaii, and Vietnam. There are also some advices and tips on health happiness through fitness, beauty, longevity, entertaining, environment, attitude, and raw food lifestyle.
Author, Ani Phyo, introduces the Raw Asian American Fusion Cuisine and the 15 Day Fat Blast Diet in this cookbook. The health benefits that the raw food can provide are better than other weight loss programs. For detoxification, immunity boost, body cleansing, skin clearing, ideal weight achievement, and eradication of allergies, the raw food diet is good for anyone who wants to be healthy physically. The recipes are delicious enough to stand alone, but they are not created to alter the traditional dishes.
Foods to Include in the Ani’s Raw Food Diet
Among the recommended raw foods are agave, Asian lime leaf, almond butter, cabbage, cilantro, chilli, durian, dates, goji berries, green onion, green papaya, jackfruit, kale, kelp noodles, lemongrass, mango, mung beans, miso, sesame seeds, sea vegetables, shitake mushrooms, stevia, spinach, and young coconut.
Sample Diet Plan
Avocado Shake with chocolate Fudge Sauce
Green Mango and Coconut Noodle salad
Coconut Balls with Pistachios
Samosa with tomato Dal
Kreamed Curry Saag Spinach
Coconut Saffron “Rice” with Tomato Mango Sambal
Sweet Sesame Halva
Exercises are recommended for a healthy and fit body. Aside from the nutritious raw food diet, stretches, body movements, and activities are important in burning unwanted fats and in keeping the body in its proper, healthier shape. A combination of the cardio exercise, yoga, and workouts are emphasized in this book.
- It provides a great selection of the Asian-inspires recipes in raw vegetables for unique and tasty dishes.
- It encourages dieters to take high amount of raw and fresh produce.
- It provides important tips and information about vegetable sprouting and fermenting.
- It provides advice on better pairing of food and wine.
- It provides easy-to-prepare recipes.
- It promotes healthy lifestyle with regular exercises.
- There should be kitchen equipments needed to prepare the meal, like blender, food processor, vegetable juicer, and dehydrator.
- The program is not for losing weight.
- Dieters who do not prefer food preparation may find this book not enjoyable.
- Some ingredients in the recipes may not be available.
The Ani’s Raw Food Asia cookbook offers different unique raw food and vegetable recipes that are tasty and delicious. Inspired by the traditional Asian Cuisine and Asian American Fusion recipes, this cookbook, by Ani Phyo, helps make healthy eating enjoyable.